I don’t have always that exact same routine when I’m shaping my eyebrows, neither I always use the same tools (depending on the time that I have, or the tools that I have with me). So, this is what I mostly do, and what I like at the moment. Hope you’ll like it to.
I believe that the first thing you need to do is to get the right shape, by yourself or by an expert. For a few years now, full, strong brows are IN. Mine’s are stubborn, weak and with gaps that needed to be fulfilled. At the moment they are in a ‘process of growing’ because I over plucked them as a kid.
1. I brushed the eyebrows using Catrice Eyebrow Stylist pencil in No. 030 Brow-n-eyed Peas that has brush on top.
2. Using the same pencil, I’m starting to fill all the gaps, and I’m giving the shape that I like at this moment. Tip – if I’m going very dark with the eyes, I then use a lighter shade (Catrice Eyebrow Stylist pencil in No. 020).
3. After using a pencil, I always brush the eyebrows to get a smoother look.
4. I then take flat angle brush Stila No.10 and Catrice Eyebrow set, I use a darker shade and fill where needed.
5. Again, brush (ignore the redness, I have really sensitive skin)
6. Final touches are concealer and clear eyebrow gel.
Hope this was helpful, if anything else is needed, please ask and comment.
Martina, Alter Ego Style